Requirements for Access
Members who wish to have access to the boat shed out of scheduled training times require a UWA student card or UWA Visitors card. This card will be programmed to disarm the alarms in the building. Ultimately to gain access is at the Captain’s discretion but usually, to get shed access you must be one of the following:
- Committee Member
- People who regularly do Boat Maintenance
- Senior club members with a demonstrated need
- Others at the discretion of the Captain or Director of Administration
How to Get Access
- If you already have a student or visitor’s card from UWA (with a photo ID) please skip to step 3. You can check your card by going up to the card reader at the shed and seeing if it makes a sound when you tap your card against it. No sound?
Please complete a Visitor’s Card Application Form and email admin [at] uwarowing.org.au for approval. Please ignore the section about the library. This step ensures that UWA will have a card they are able to program.
- Take the completed form to UWA Student Guild. They will take your photo and provide you with a visitor’s card.
- Please complete a UWA Boat Club Shed Access Form (you will need your card number for this step) and email to admin [at] uwarowing.org.au for approval.
- UWA Sports will now update your card.